Considering a pre-Christmas house move?
Rightmove expect properties to take an average of 61 days to sell, and if you add two months to get to exchange and completion, then September is realistic particularly as the Christmas excitement can help to keep the property sale on track.
School holidays are now out of the way, the children are back at school which helps to keep the house tidy and ready for viewings and your garden will still look lovely – when the leaves start to drop, this can enhance the views from the property too.
So if you are looking to move before Christmas, here are some things to consider when choosing your agent:-
- Choose an agile, local independent Estate Agent who has a relevant and fresh database of people wanting to move.
- 3d virtual tours mean that people can look around your property immediately – the first viewing at that always ‘openhouse’
- Price your property realistically – David Phillip has been valuing and selling properties in North and West Yorkshire for over 30 years
- Put that extra effort into the presentation –At David Phillip Estate Agents we use, beautiful staged photographs, 3D virtual viewings, photographic enhancement and dawn to dusk photography
- Use an agent that has invested in all the main property portals (and posts an Early Bird too) and uses social media effectively – it is all about reaching the greatest audience.
- 5 star customer reviews give a good indication on the type of customer experience you will get – although we have only been in the area a short amount of time, take a look at our 5 star review on the All Agent website.
And, if you are looking for an amazing property to move into for Christmas, take a look at the Old Barn at Adel, Leeds. The property boasts a beautiful kitchen with triple AGA for cooking that all important Christmas Dinner, a beautiful dining room, a cinema to watch your favourite Christmas films over the festive period and a lounge that lends itself to a beautiful tree with Christmas decorations around the stone fireplace, this property is for you.
The property is about to have a price reduction.
For further information call David Phillip Estate Agents t: 01134 676 400 w: davidphillip.co.uk e: info@davidphillip .co.uk, a: 86, Leeds Road, Bramhope, Leeds.