West Chevin Road, Otley
£800,000 Asking Price
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Receptions
- An Individual Stone Built Detached Period House
- Three Double Bedrooms, En-Suite and House Bathroom
- Two Separate large Reception Rooms with Fireplaces
- 24’ long Dining Kitchen with Aga and separate Utility
- Stunning Southerly Views Towards Otley Chevin
- Exclusive Residential Area Close to the Center of Town
- Lovely Private South Facing Rear Garden of approx. ¼ acre
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rated D
Presenting a fantastic opportunity to acquire this stunning and unique stone built detached period house set just a stone’s throw from the town centre, a very convenient residential area in the Lea of Otley Chevin Park.
Take a look at our local area videos
If you are looking to buy a property in North or West Yorkshire, then David Phillip Estate Agents are selling homes in a beautiful part of the County.
Book a free market appraisal valuation
Get your free no-obligation quote