- Quality First Floor Apartment of Considerable Charm
- Two Double Bedrooms and Luxury House Bathroom
- Lovely Open Plan Living Room and Fitted Kitchen
- Fine Stone Built Grade ll Listed Building
- Great Central Location in the Heart of Otley
- Private Allocated Car Parking to the rear.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating D
The apartment enjoys a great town centre location being within walking distance to the extensive range of shops and recreational amenities that this historic market town has to offer making this a very popular and pleasant one in which to live. Please see our area video of Otley on our website: davidphillip.co.uk as it is also noted for its schools in all age groups including the highly rated Prince Henrys Grammar school. There is a town centre bus station with synchronised to links to the railway station at nearby Menston offering regular services to Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and beyond. There is the International Leeds/Bradford Airport at nearby Yeadon and the town is strategically located for comfortable daily travelling to Yorkshire's key commercial centres with the national motorway network (M1, A1, M62) near to Wetherby making areas further afield more accessible by car.
Take a look at our local area videos
Book a free market appraisal valuation
Get your free no-obligation quote