Church Hill, Bramhope
- Fine Stone Built Barn Conversion with Four Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Part of an Imaginatively Planned Small Courtyard Type Development
- Enjoying a Private and Secluded Near Village Centre Location
- Of Interesting Internal Layout Enjoying Elevated Views from the Lounge
- Incorporating Character Features including Exposed Beams
- Enclosed West Facing Courtyard Type Garden and Two Carports
Please see the scenic Bramhope area video coverage on our website (davidphillip.co.uk) to appreciate how Bramhope is so highly regarded as one of North Leeds most sought-after villages in the heart of Yorkshire's beautiful countryside. It enjoys an active community spirit with an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" primary school, which currently feeds to Prince Henry's School in Otley, a children's nursery, a medical centre including a dental practice, a number of local shops including the village bakery, butchers' and the Fox and Hounds public house with a coffee lounge and patio area. There are a number of private schools too located nearby catering for all age groups. The village is strategically located for commuting into Yorkshire's key business centres including Leeds, Bradford and there is the M1/A1/M62 national motorway network near to Wetherby making areas further afield more accessible by road. More extensive daily requirements are available in Otley's nearby market town approximately 3 miles away with Waitrose, Sainsburys and Asda supermarkets and there are the popular spa towns of Ilkley and Harrogate within comfortable travelling distance. Train stations with main line links are available at nearby Weeton and Horsforth and there is the Leeds/Bradford International Airport at Yeadon.
Leeds 7.5 miles, Bradford 10 miles, Harrogate 10 miles, Motorway 12 miles - approximate.
Take a look at our local area videos
Book a free market appraisal valuation
Get your free no-obligation quote