Thinking of selling your home in North Leeds in the New Year? – then get your house Market Ready before the decorations go up.
If you are thinking of selling your home in North Leeds in the New Year, then now is the time to start looking to get your property Market Ready for the following reasons:-
- Many people have put up decorations before December 15th, but you need to ensure that when photographs or virtual tours take place, your property is free from anything relating to Christmas decorations or Christmas clutter!
- Because most people think that the beginning of the New Year is the right time to market their home – true, this is one of the busiest times, then why not be Market Ready for just before Christmas when there is less competition on the market.
- Christmas is a time when all the family are generally together and talking about plans for the future, make sure your property is seen on the main property portals Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime |Location over Christmas – Rightmove’s viewing figures go through the roof starting on December 27th
- All Estate agents will be back to work by December 2nd – this is one of the busiest weeks of the year in Estate Agency – make sure your market appraisal is not taking place in a rush amongst all the other people wanting to market their property at this time too.
At Christmas @Davidphillip estate agents we have a few extra tips to make your home even more marketable over Christmas in North Leeds – although we will be open on December 27th and 28th to help you if you are buying or selling a property, take advantage of our always open house model using the following:-
- Our reflective for sale boards can be seen 24/7 – right over the Christmas period
- We use virtual 3D tours within our packages – this means that prospective buyers can tour your property from the comfort of their armchairs whenever they like
- We use Property Profile Plus – this means that buyers can make their own appointments via our website, when and where they want – no leaving messages on answer machines and waiting for someone to ring back to confirm
- Use the holiday break when the heating is on full to look at changing your energy supplier – our uSwitch technology on the website davidphillip.co.uk will help you to do this.
- Start thinking about your mortgage, solicitor, removal company and even if your property needs some help with planning – our partners are posted on our website and will be pleased to help
- Or finally if you just want some handy tips on buying and selling then visit davidphillip.co.uk – our website has a raft of frequently asked questions that will help when you make that all important move
So, think about having your home Market Ready by December 15th, you’ll beat the New Year rush, have the benefit of a huge increase in Rightmove and Zoopla viewing figures, be open for viewing when potential buyers are on their Christmas break and you won’t have to remove your decorations before the 12 days of Christmas finish!
For more information call David Phillip Estate Agents t: 01134 676 400 e:firstname.lastname@example.org w: davidphillip.co.uk.
Based along the busy Leeds Road in Bramhope, our office covers the North Leeds area including Adel, Cookridge and Pool in Wharfedale, as far as Harewood to the east and Leathey, Huby and North Rigton to the north.