Leeds has a wealth of places which are offering festive party menus on the run up to Christmas and Christmas Day menus for the big day itself.
Here are some of the best places to explore:
- The Roundhay Fox has a Festive Menu, which runs from 26th November until 29th December, alongside a Christmas Day menu which includes 3 courses for £56.95. The Festive Menu includes everything from the classic roast turkey with all the trimmings to a range of seafood. This pub is also open on Christmas Day, offering four courses for £75.95.
- Browns is offering a Festive Menu and a Christmas Day menu, both of which include a roast breast of turkey, with chestnut & cranberry stuffing and red wine gravy. The Christmas Day menu offers 5 courses for £74.95.
- Kendells Bistro offers a Christmas Party Menu with dinner for £32.90 and lunch for £27.90. Dishes include breast of turkey with chestnut & sage seasoning and calvados gravy.
- Brasserie Blancs Christmas Day lunch includes a whopping eight for £95 per person and starts with a chilled glass of Bucks Fizz.
- The Lamb & Flag offers a Christmas Dining menu with 2 courses for £26.95pp and 3 courses for £32.95pp. The Christmas Day menu includes a range of starters, mains and desserts for 70pp.
- Tuana, Adel offers a Christmas Party Menu with 3 courses and a welcome Bellini cocktail for £23.99. The Christmas Day menu includes a range of starters, mains, and desserts. The prices vary, adults cost £49.99, Children cost £26.99 and under 2’s eat for free!
- Gusto, Cookridge offers a range of amazing options, such as the Festive Lunch which includes a 3-course meal for only £21.95, a Festive Evening, which includes a 3-course meal for £29.95 and a 4 course Christmas Day menu for £79.95.
- The Fox and the Hound, Bramhope has a delicious 2 or 3 course menus, which oozes festive flavours combining all things traditional along with some new and original dishes. Their Christmas menu will run from Friday 26th of November to Friday 24th of December 2021 alongside our normal menu. 2 courses – £22.95, 3 courses – £27.95.
- The White Hart, Pool-in-Wharfedale offers a festive menu, which is available from the 18th November to 30th December (excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day), their Classic, Indulgent and Extra Special Festive Menus are the perfect treat for you and your friends and family during the most wonderful time of the year. The kid’s festive menu, which consists of three courses costs £11.95. Three premium courses with a glass Freixenet Prosecco, Italian Sparkling Rosé, Peroni (draught or bottle) or a House Soda on arrival, and Green & Black’s chocolate to finish costs £33.95. Three premium courses, including a glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne, Peroni (draught or bottle) or a House Soda and Breads & Olives on arrival, with Green & Black’s chocolate and a Cocktail to finish, costs £48.95. Their Christmas classic menu costs £75.95, the Christmas special menu costs £91.95 and the Kids Christmas menu costs £39.50.
- Heaney Mill, Leeds offers a mouth-watering 3 Course Festive Menu for £34.95 per person. They also have a festive Dine at home Christmas Menu, which you can order on their website. Childrens 3 course dine at home portion costs £25 and Adults 5 course dine at home menu costs £49.95.
December is potentially a great time for selling your home, there tend to be fewer properties on the market which can often result in higher prices and a quicker sale. If you would like a free-market appraisal call David Phillip FRICS on 01134 676 400