The housing market continues to benefit from the Government’s stamp duty holiday with residential transactions returning to pre-Covid levels in September, there still could be room though for strong sales growth over the next few months.
The HMRC publishes the Uk’s latest Property transactions and the provisionally adjusted seasonal transactions, estimates that last month there were nearly 100,000, which is very similar to September 2019 at just 0.7% lower.
David Phillip Commented “when we look at the data from last month it is clear that the upward change in the market wasn’t just an exaggerated statement. Since July alone we have sold 14 homes in Bramhope alone, and are completing quickly on these, in fact a cottage we sold on Creskeld Lane, Bramhope was instructed on July 10th and completed on September 30th – just over 2 months”
So there is still plenty of time to sell before the March 31st if you do the following:-
- Choose an agile local Independent Estate Agent who has a relevant and fresh database of people wanting to move
- 3D virtual tours mean that people can look around your property immediately – the first viewing at that always ‘open house’
- Price your property realistically – David Phillip has been valuing and selling properties in North and West Yorkshire for over 30 years
- Put that extra effort into presentation – At David Phillip Estate Agents we use, beautiful staged photographs, 3D viewings, photographic enhancement and dawn to dusk photography.
- Use an agent that has invested in all the main property portals (and posts an Early Bird too, plus uses social media effectively – it is all about reaching the greatest audience)
- 5 star customer reviews give a good indication of the type of Customer Experience you will receive – take a look at our 5 star reviews on the All Agents website.
So, if you are looking to take advantage of the stamp duty holiday and want to sell your home quickly call us now for a free market appraisal on 01134 676 400
#bramhope #stampduty #leeds #yorkhsire #3D tours #selling #property