32 Breary Lane, Bramhope. LS16 9AE
£550,000 Asking Price
4 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 0 Receptions
- Immaculate “Crowther” Built Semi-detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms, House Bathroom and En-Suite Shower
- Superb Extended living Family Kitchen/Diner/Garden Room
- Delightful Good Size Established South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Long Drive Providing Additional Parking
- Most popular Near Village centre Residential Location
Presenting a particularly fine and distinctive looking four-bedroom semi-detached home situated in one of the village’s more exclusive residential areas. The property is beautifully and tastefully presented.
Take a look at our local area videos
If you are looking to buy a property in North or West Yorkshire, then David Phillip Estate Agents are selling homes in a beautiful part of the County.
Book a free market appraisal valuation
Get your free no-obligation quote