Adel Mill, Adel, Leeds
- Lovely Stone Barn Conversion Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Part of An Exclusive Courtyard Development
- Stunning South Westerly Facing Rural Views
- Garage, Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rated F
Please view our scenic area video of Adel on: davidphillip.co.uk as the property is situated in this quiet and highly sought-after residential location to the North of Leeds. There is a wide choice of local amenities nearby including shops, schools and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is close by enabling access to a number of surrounding destinations, Bradford, Harrogate, York as well as the national motorway networks (M1, M62 and A1). Leeds/Bradford Airport is situated nearby at Yeadon.
Leeds - 5.5 miles, Bradford - 11 miles, Harrogate - 11 miles (Approx.).
Take a look at our local area videos
Book a free market appraisal valuation
Get your free no-obligation quote