Then marketing your property now could still ensure you meet the Christmas deadline.
Buyers see Christmas as a key-influencing factor with many people determined to be in their new home in time for the big day celebrations.
With preparation and planning, and a race against time, you could be putting up your Christmas tree in your brand new home.
Rightmove expect properties to take an average of 61days to sell, and if you add two months to get to exchange and completion, then September is realistic particularly as the Christmas excitement can help to keep the property sale on track.
School holidays are now well out of the way, which helps to keep the house tidy and ready for viewings and your garden will still look lovely – the leaves are starting to drop, this can enhance the views from the property too – especially with the stunning views around the Bramhope area.
So if you are looking to move before Christmas, here are some things to consider when choosing your agent:-
- Choose an agile, local independent Estate Agent who has a relevant and fresh database of people wanting to move.
- 3D virtual tours mean that people can look around your property immediately – the first viewing at that always ‘open-house’
- Price your property realistically – David Phillip has been valuing and selling properties in North and West Yorkshire for over 30 years
- Put that extra effort into the presentation –At David Phillip Estate Agents we use, beautiful staged photographs, 3D virtual viewings, drone footage, photographic enhancement and dawn to dusk photography
- Use an agent that has invested in all the main property portals (and posts an Early Bird too) and uses social media effectively – it is all about reaching the greatest audience.
- 5 star customer reviews give a good indication on the type of customer experience you will get – take a look at our 5 star review on the All Agent website, we have also received the Gold, Silver and Bronze People awards for All Agents in LS16 for 2021.
And, if you are looking for an amazing property to move into for Christmas, take a look at The Barn House, Leathley (with no onward chain). The property boasts some beautiful features, including beamed ceilings and a stone fireplace in the lounge – the rooms lend themselves to a beautiful tree and stunning Christmas decorations. The idyllic surroundings are stunning too – and would be even more so if there was a white Christmas!
So if you are looking to move or sell by Christmas then please give us a call, or take a look at The Barn House in Leathley, it really is beautiful
For further information call David Phillip Estate Agents t: 01134 676 400 w: davidphillip.co.uk e: info@davidphillip .co.uk, a: 86, Leeds Road, Bramhope, Leeds.